I can handle your order in exactly the way it would be handled if you go to the online website. However there are a number of ways I can help you get better value.
- I have a stock of some of the most popular items so may be able to fill your order rapidly.
- I know the product range extremely well and can suggest what will work best for you.
- I know what Specials are available at any time and can make sure you get the best deals.
- I may be able to offer you more ways of paying than just using your credit card, which is the only choice with the online website.
- I may be able to offer lower shipping costs or even home delivery in some cases
- I can monitor the progress of your order and ensure it is delivered as promptly as possible.
Methods of PaymentOnce we have agreed what you wish to purchase and the cost for this, then you have the following payment options:
- Credit card (Canadian-issued and most non-Canadian issued credit cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB or Discover logo.)
- Email transfer within Canada.
- PayPal for all countries
How to proceedThe first step is to contact me so that we can discuss what you wish to purchase and provide any other related information you may need. I can then calculate the total cost of this order and inform you of this.
When you are ready to purchase, then you should complete the form below which covers all the information related to your order and its shipment. The red asterisk indicates sections of the form you must complete. The first address should be your billing address for your credit card if you wish to use a credit card. Your name should also be what appears on the credit card.
For a credit card purchase, you will need to provide me with the following information when we are in contact:
- card number
- expiration date
- credit card security code (3 or 4 digits usually on the back of the card)
I look forward to working with you. My key goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your order.